Nowadays technology is growing at a high speed and it is reaching almost every area of our lives. Medicine was not going to be left behind!
Do you want to learn how much this trend can improve the concept of medicine as we know it?
Do you want to deep into the fascinating world of biomedical engineering in the city chosen “the best to live in” for three consecutive years?
Then, we have some good news for you! This course is perfect for you and it will happen in no other place but the city of Valencia!
Do you hate rain? Great because Valencia is sunny 325 days a year.
Do you like beaches? We have many of those ;)
Are you missing summer now on these cold days? Come here and advance it!
Do you want to dance in the hottest Latin way? Grab your dancing couple and do it at the charming streets of Spain!!
Don’t hesitate anymore and come to discover why Valencia is the city with more Erasmus all around the globe.
The BEST Paella and Sangría are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Pharmacy
- Content and topics:
- Topic: Biomedical engineering, Software engineering, Tissular engineering, Applied engineering Content: Active learning about biomedical engineering and some aspects related to it like medical image processing, medical signal processing or biomedical mathematical models.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Know and learn about biotechnology, biomedical engineering, software engineering, biomedical.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation or exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivation Letter and the answer to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cooked by organizers. Three meals per day, at least one hot
- Bus, metro and tram.