R&D&I - Ready to Develop your Imagination
Have you ever imagined a flying car or a robotic butler? Nowadays, these concepts are more than just imaginations thanks to R&D. If you are a dreamer, and if you want to put your ideas one step further and make this world better... this is your course!
You will have the chance to learn about the present, but also about the future of the technologies applied in the current industries, having also the chance of visitting important companies and see their technologies. Discover how the most innovative techniques are applied in our industry and how they have evolved along the 21st Century.
It's going to be an awesome course, but wait... even more awesome because it is hosted by the mythical LBG of Valladolid! All you have always wanted to know about BEST spirit, it is here! A great city, culture, a legendary weekend trip and a fantastic hostel (swimming pool included!). Here you'll live more than one unforgettable party!!!
Click the button above for calling your own DeLorean.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Research & Development & Innovation, and how can change it our lives.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understand the importance of the R&D&I, in our daily lives and how to develop the new technologies in our countries so we can improve significantly the quality of our industry.
- Examination type:
- Written exam, case study and show active mood during lectures.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel and college restaurants. At least one hot meal per day.
- By bus and walking. Taxi if necessary.