Is Fish Your Wish?
The aim of the course is to give participants introduction to food science and .. with a special focus on how and why Iceland is a leader in this sector regarding quality, safety and supply chain management.
♣ Introduction to aquaculture and regulations about quota
♣ Quality and Safety
♣ Processing and Natural Resources
♣ Supply Chain Management and HR
♣ Innovation and Rest Material
- Fields of activity:
- Food Engineering , Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- Icelandic fishing system, fishery science, fisheries management
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to give participants an overview of the Icelandic fisheries system and food science.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Be interested in the subject
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Self-cooked Icelandic food.
- Bus and walking.