Make it, use it, break it, fix it...
Make it happen in the city of thousand bridges, taking an opportunity to gain everlasting memories and knowledge designed for future well - educated managers. Production and managing - thats what this course is about! Create solutions and real objects, so you can
Use it to have an awesome time and become a material the employers look for. Take the knowledge you gain and apply the ideas you come up with, exploit what you create until you
Break some stuff and make it the most satisfying part. Break your problems down to a simple form, too. And also, break your dignity a bit partying with the Poles. And then learn how to
Fix it all. Solve any issues on the way. After all, youve got what it takes. Youre a manager/director. Badass, in general. Or at least you will be, after our course. Get to know what you should about managing, production so that nothing can surprise you.
Let us introduce you to production systems, research tools essential in facilities and other ways that let companies run. All of this served in the surrounding of an exciting city currently bearing the title of European Capital of Culture 2016 and the walls of one of the best Technical Universities in Poland with the awesomest people and caring organizers!
Dear Reader, at this point you should already feel that you cant help applying to this event. This, yiss, aw yiss. See that cute lil apply button up there? Hangin there, helpless Click it. Click it!
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Logistics , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- During the course we will learn about production process and managing, production line, strength tests and materials analysis.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of our course is to give students basic knowledge about the process of the production by the laboratory activities, workshops and also company visits to see the real production processes.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organizers)
- Public transport, car, walking (provided by organisers)