Be an Engineer with a Gadgeteer!
Have you ever wondered how internet of things or smart devices are built? Well, you may wonder no more! Come to visit us in Lithuania and learn how they're made! Youre not sure if you can build one by yourself? Believe me. During your visit in Kaunas skilled professors will teach you how to use Microsoft Gadgeteer and how to work with its components. But wait, there's more! Its also an unique opportunity to visit amazing city of Kaunas and get to know Lithuanian traditions. So pack your bags, take vacations and see YOU in Kaunas!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering
- Content and topics:
- During this course the participants will have the possibility to acquire knowledge through lectures and laboratory work by teachers in several topics, related to internet of things and programming. Furthermore, participants will have a chance to develop a device using Gadgeteer and its various modules such as touchscreen, camera, gyro, motor and many more.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This Autumn Course aims to give a general background on important aspects related with programming, smart device developing embedded systems and internet of things. During the course participants will have lectures and laboratory work with .NET Gadgeteer to provide you with some basic knowledge and understanding about smart device programming. You will show what youve learned by making a group project.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the questions, equally among genders and cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel in Kaunas
- There will be at least 3 meals per day and at least one meal will be hot
- Public transportation, by foot