Breaking BIO: synthesising biomed
Nowadays technology is growing at a high speed and it is reaching almost every area of our lives. Medicine was not going to be left behind!
Do you want to learn how much this trend can improve the concept of medicine as we know it?
Do you want to go deep into the fascinating world of biomedical engineering in the city chosen “the best to live in” for three consecutive years?
Then, I have a good news for you! This course is perfect for you and it will happen in no other place but in the city of Valencia!
Do you hate rain? Great because Valencia is sunny 325 days a year.
Do you like beaches? We have many of them ;)
Are you missing summer now on these cold days? Come here and advance it!
Do you want to dance in the hottest Latin way? Grab your dancing couple and do it at the charming streets of Spain!!
Don’t hesitate any more and come to discover why Valencia is the city with the highest number of Erasmus student all around the globe.
The BEST Jamón and sangria are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Pharmacy , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Active learning about biomedical engineering and some aspects related to it like medical image processing, medical signal processing or mathematical cardiac and neuronal models.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal is to make participants learn about all the possibilities that biomedical engineering can offer nowadays. We want them to learn how all this progress is done, how new technologies can be applied to the field of medicine and how they can improve our lives.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation or exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivation Letter and the answer to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cooked by organizers. Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- Bus, metro and tram.