You only eat once!
Believe that you are what you eat?
Want to know how do borsch, varenyky and deruny taste like?
Well, you are on the right way!
LBG Lviv is proud to invite you to our course about all mysteries of food production. Lviv is hometown to the highest number of cafes per person in the world. It boasts up to 1,500 different pubs, cafes and restаurants. Don’t miss the chance to visit the most interesting ones and taste ukrainian dishes .
And we can offer you even much more. 10 days in a marvelous city which never sleeps. A lot of attractions, worth-seeing monuments, numerous pubs and disco are waiting for you! Fun is guaranteed! So are you ready for your BEST summer???
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Food Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Acquainting participants with technologies of food production and gastronomy in Urkaine, mainly in Lviv.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main purpose of the event is to acquaint participants with the features of Ukrainian food industry. Students will be able to see with their own eyes working process from the inside. Moreover, they will taste food and drinks from our national cuisine and even cook them on their own.
- Examination type:
- Written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answering the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dorms
- 3 meals per day; at least one hot dish
- Public transport; on foot