’’Under the Hood’’
Do you love cars?
Do you think you're brave enough to look "under the hood" and stay there for 9 days?
Are you curious, crazy, weird engineer in a pursuit of an amazing summer days with Pljeskavica and Rakija on the shore of Danube river?
If your answer to these questions is yes, than you are just in the right place!
Experience Novi Sad during Exit time. Discover what is so special about Sarma and Ajvar, and uncover the BEST time of your life. Find out why do you need to cross the Rainbow to come to the Fortress and what mythical creature has a Serbian name.
But that is not all! You will get to learn new things about automotive and find out the true power of friction. See in practice how do certain parts of vehicles work and what connects them all. Explore vehicle communication systems and vehicle control principles.
The complexity of the course will be kept to a fairly basic level such that students from different backgrounds can apply for the course.
Only one mouse click is between you and all of this. Be brave, be fearless and come to our hood! :)
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics
- Content and topics:
- - Basics of motor vehicles - Basics of IC engines - Basics of vehicle dynamics - Vehicle mechatronics - Forensics in automotive engineering
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course aims to introduce students to the basics of automotive, to show them what is necessary in order to make a vehicle work. Goals and objectives of the course "Under the Hood" are: - To introduce electronic control principles - To teach students basics of mechanics of interaction between tyre and road - Introduce simple models for vehicle vibration analysis - Basics of vehicle communication systems - Case studies and practical examples of forensic engineering in the field of automotive technology - Introduction to basic parts and systems of the motor vehicle
- Examination type:
- After each unit is covered a test will be held. At the end of the course all test results will be evaluated and final grades will be formed.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters and answers to the questions. Also, we keep diversity between countries and genders in mind.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, one of them cooked, provided by organizers.
- Taxi, bus, train, feet, provided by organizers.