E-StoHNKS-Energy Storage: Hydrogen and Other Known Solutions
Renewable energies are considered a must have if we want to be able to fight global warming in the future. However, some of them only work for some periods, and fossil fuels are still being used. . Therefore, the question on how we can store energy rises. Hydrogen seems to be one of the viable solutions for this.
Are you interested in the future of energy storage?
Do you like hydrogen?
Do you want to know more about the future of energy storage from a technological point of view?
Do you want to discover how to fix the issues of intermittent energy ?
Are you a very energetic person yourself?
Do you want to know the city of love, the city of lights?
If your answer to all (or most) of the above questions is “YES”, then this Course is for you! Come and join us, you will also :
-Meet lovely French people
-Discover the City of Lights
-Experience the French baguette croissant life
-Experience the French BEST Spirit
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Logistics , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Course on energy storage: its technological, technical and economic aspects as well as environmental aspects.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To get an overview of the different solutions proposed for future energy storage. To get basic knowledge about hydrogen and batteries.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions. Interested in this topic, open minded and curious. Can communicate without problem in English. Want to learn about France and French culture.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- In ENSTA Paris Campus or hotel near the campus
- 3 meals per day, at least one warm and cooked by organizers. Arrangement will be made for people following a special regime.
- By train, subway, bus, walking, organiser's cars