Don't be a muggle. Discover startups.
Have you spent all your childhood in the sweet anticipation of that 11th birthday because in your soul you’ve always known YOU ARE a wizard and that letter to Hogwarts was going to come? And then it didn’t?
Well now you know that it just got lost in the mail because HERE IT IS!
Lodz, the new, most prestigious wizarding school in Europe is waiting for you this September and will make a true master of the start-up craft out of you. Learn all the powerful spells of entrepreneurship and how to cast them to make your company rise and shine brighter than any other.
Prepare yourself to have the time of your life as a part of a vibrant international crowd. From our side we guarantee to provide you with a ton of knowledge and even more fun during your full immersion in Polish culture.
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- During our course you will have the unique opportunity to learn how to open a new company. Moreover, the academic part of our course will cover the topics of: business model canvas, elevator pitch, leadership, management, marketing. During your stay we hope to visit some companies as well.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- 1. Developing the ability to prepare a business plan according to Osterwalder’s concept 2. Developing the ability to prepare a Value Proposition Canvas 3. Developing the skills of "quick" presentation of a business idea (elevator pitch) 4. Knowledge and practical participation in existing production company – personal visit preceded by theoretical implications by tutors. Including: - how to start up and run a new venture - how to cooperate as firm to achieve success - how to compete in safe and controlled environment - how to analyze financial data (data driven management)
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the required questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory or hostel
- Three meals a day, at least one served hot
- Public transport, foot