Remember about CyberPROTECTION
Hello there, fellow students from all over Europe! We are thrilled to welcome YOU to the exciting world of cybersecurity in Krakow, Poland! Our journey will take us through the land of exploring various concepts, technologies, and practices that are essential for securing our digital world.
Throughout the course, we will cover a range of topics, including the different types of threats organizations face, key principles of information security, and best practices for securing digital assets. We will also explore the different types of attacks that cybercriminals use to infiltrate and compromise systems, and the tools and techniques that security professionals use to prevent and mitigate these attacks.
By the end of course, you will have a solid foundation in cybersecurity concepts, technologies, and best practices. You will be well-equipped to pursue further study in the field, or to apply your skills in a wide range of industries and organizations.
If that sounds good to you, just let me add that we’ll also work all the time up until then to make sure you’ll have a lot of joy being with us <3
Of course, it’s not all about learning - during the course we will explore polish culture (yes, also pierogi). We will go for a weekend trip and spend three days in lovely polish countryside. We will see beautiful Krakow’s architecture. Also, we will have some time to play during our social activities, so prepare for the party!
So if you want all of these given to you, sign up and embark on the journey to secure your digital future in one of the (in our unbiased opinion) most beautiful cities in Europe! :)
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Mathematics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- In this course, students will learn the fundamental concepts of cybersecurity, including confidentiality, integrity, availability, and how to apply them in real world scenarios. They will also get to know about the ways of attacking and defending against attacks. They will know what to recommend for securing systems/networks. In the course, students will engage in practical exercises to develop skills in monitoring, identifying vulnerabilities, and implementing security measures.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- By the end of the Course, participants should be able to implement basic security techniques and use cybersecurity principles to secure their own projects.
- Examination type:
- Presenting group projects implemented during the course
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter and answers to three questions. We’re looking for students who are interested in cybersecurity and data protection. No knowledge about security required!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel/students dorms
- Three meals per day, at least one of them warm
- Public transportation