Robots - What Can They Do With (out) Us?
Have you ever wondered about applications of robotics? Are you sure a robot is just a thing that looks like a man made of iron? Does it have a funny accent like R2D2? Well I’m sorry to disappoint you but it’s so much more than that! Agents, artificial life, navigation systems, you name it, you’re going to hear from all of them! Join us for two weeks and take a glimpse on what’s going on in the robotics world today. You’ll allucinate… Yes… We’ll have great parties too.
Beside all this we'll give you the chance to visit our nice beaches and the Portuguese night out!! Apply now!!
- Content and topics:
- This will be an introductory course to the field of robotics. Various topics and concepts will be presented, from industrial robotics to artificial life.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After this course, participants should have a great overview of various topics regarding robotics.
- Examination type:
- Final project
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter. We’ll try to maintain a large national variety…
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- We will be staying at the University's Students dorm.
- The meals will either be at the Faculty's Canteen or provided by the organizers.
- : All the transportation to the SC activities will be provided by the organizers