Game of DRONES
How to discover criminal activities, without being in danger?
How to monitor green areas and architectural works?
How to identify missing people in case of natural disasters?
How to take aerial shootings in a very precise way?
Would you like to open the door and find a flying radio-controlled porter which delivers your online purchases?
Now everything is possible with the drones !
Architects, engineers and even geologists and archaeologists are about to start a true technological revolution. This will involve a rapid growth of the presence of the drones in traditional activities: photogrammetry and topography primarily, but also every operation regarding monitoring and knowledge of the land and of the environment.
BEST Rome is glad to present "Game of DRONES": an introductory course on flying machines usable for the most diverse professional applications. The flying instinct, a bit of Nerd taste, the enhancement of the video quality: theyre all ingredients of the explosion of this new phenomenon!
Be the player who will fly over the skies of the Eternal City and discover the most hidden secrets of the drones!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Learning what is a drone and which are its main application
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Knowledge acquisition about what is a drone and in which way you can use it.
- Examination type:
- Case study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals per day, at least 1 hot
- public transportation