The world of mobile development - Slovak edition
Do you want to learn more about coding and IT?
Do you want to join growing mobile industry?
Do you want to visit Kosice, the capital of IT located in the heart of Europe?
Do you want to sing Slovak folk songs and try Slovak cuisine and culture?
Do you want to try ''Mongolia drink'' in incredible Mongolia region?
If your answer is YES than we are looking for you. Me? YES, YOU!
Find out what the world of IT offers you, enter the exciting world of mobile development, be the programmer of your device and make the mobile application.
Be progressive and innovative. Be yourself, be together, not the same. Influence the future of everyday life today and show us your programming skills.
Moreover, you will taste Slovak foods and drinks, for example: bryndzove halusky, pirohy and our favourite drinks: borovicka and TatraTea. Explore Kosice, experience warm Slovak winter cool nights.
Dont be shy Just apply, because Kosice is waiting for you.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- The topic of this course is to create a mobile application on which the participants will improve their knowledge in this field. We want to encourage innovative approaches students during the development of such applications.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will get the knowledge about mobile development and the right way how to use them. You will get in touch with these technologies in real life and use some of them by your own.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answer to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory or hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one of them is hot, university canteen or our LBG's chefs
- Public transport, walking