I'm Green, Dabudi Dabudai
You have always dreamt to go to city of love, you want to learn more about renewable energy types and have your world rocked by a bunch of French dudes: then welcome to the city of Paris for an unforgettable week of crazy fun !
You'll discover the legendary Eiffel tower, romantic Montmartre, the fashionable Champs-Elysées and everything it takes to be French (wine, cheese, kisses).
You'll party crazy with our insane team of froggies.
You'll get lectures and conferences on renewable energies. You'll discover the latest advances in green technologies. You'll be introduced to the world of enrepreneurship in the green tech. There's no limit to what you can do with the course we're getting ready for you, not even the sky.
Don't wait any longer, apply now and be ready for a week of madness!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- How to create an eco-friendly and sustainable start-up.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to enhance the knowledge of sustainable energies and green technologies through different methods of learning such as lectures, visits and conferences. It will teach you how to assess the benefits of efficiently using natural forces in your everyday life.
- Examination type:
- Written or oral exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interested in sustainable development and entrepreneurship, fun, open-minded...
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms on the campus.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included (at least one hot meal per day). May contain a lot of French cheese !
- Public transportation.