Ready, Steady, Start-UP!
Are you ready? Than you better get Steady! Because its time to Start UP!
Do you have an awesome idea for you own startup, but you don't know how to start?
Here you will get knowledge and tools to turn your idea into reality! We will learn how to select the problem area, analyze the context and define a problem statement. Beside that, you will be able to hear real-life examples about creating startup.
All you need is a positive attitude and willingness to put all your energy into a building a new company.
Don't miss the amazing chance to be a part of our BEST course! Experience our crazy spirit, Slovenian culture and at the end become a little unique expert on this thematic field!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- -market research -basic market analysis -creating business plan -real-life examples
- Learning goals and objectives:
- -how to find a product (or idea) that is popular but not yet perfect -figure out how to improve it -learning techniques in market research and market analysis -creating business plan
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and interest in the topic, application questions, crazy spirit! :)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot. Coffee breaks provided by the organizers.
- On foot, public transportation.