The Northern Project
Do you want to learn how YOU can be the perfect project leader?
Do you like to work together in teams to reach a common goal?
Planning, control, design, development, analysis, execution, evaluation -these are all factors that need to be in place to make a project work. But who will do it? Who will make sure the project reaches its goals?
Demand for professionals who have learned project management is increasing in all sectors in society. No matter the size of the project, proper project management is necessary to make it succesful.
This course in Trondheim in Norway will teach you the best of project management from professors in the field, and also with inspiration from the Scandinavian working culture. Practice your skills through team work and exciting activities, while at the same time experiencing the incredible Norwegian culture, history and nature! And you will get to do this with awesome new BEST friends from all over Europe!
Get excited for the BEST time of your life in wild and beautiful Norway!
- Content and topics:
- Essentials of project management, purposes of project management, project process, project organization, project planning and scheduling, project control and monitoring, tools and methodology, project closure/termination. The participants will be introduced to these topics through lectures, case studies and team work.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The participants will learn the essentials of project management, and get a better understanding of the importance and impact of it.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or case study/presentation at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Mattresses in classrooms in a school during the week. Dorms in a cabin for a weekend trip.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot meal.
- Public transportation; bus and tram.