Don't Stop 'Til You Get Green
You have always dreamt to visit the city of love ? You want to learn more about renewable energy types and the entrepreneurial spirit ? You want to have your world rocked by a bunch of funny French dudes ? Then welcome to Paris for an unforgettable week of crazy fun !
You'll discover the legendary Eiffel tower, romantic Montmartre, the fashionable Champs-Elysées, the mind-blowing art galleries of the Louvre museum, the stunning gardens of the Château de Versailles.
You'll discover everything it takes to be French (wine, cheese, kisses).
You'll party crazy with our insane team of froggies.
You'll get lectures and conferences on renewable energies. You'll discover the latest advances in green technologies. You'll be introduced to the world of entrepreneurship in the green tech. There's no limit to what you can do with the course we're getting ready for you, not even the sky.
Don't wait any longer: if you believe you can face the raw craziness of this event, apply now and be ready for a week of madness !
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- How to create an eco-friendly and sustainable start-up, using the entrepreneurial skills and knowledge on green techs that you will acquire during the event.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to enhance your knowledge of sustainable energies and green technologies. Various interactive methods of learning - such as lectures, visits and conferences - will help you develop your entrepreneurial spirit. This event will teach you how to assess the benefits of efficiently using natural forces in your everyday life.
- Examination type:
- Written or oral exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interested in sustainable development and entrepreneurship, fun and open-minded...
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms on campus during the week. 'Gîte' during the weekend trip (French name for a typical cottage in the countryside).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included (at least one hot meal per day). May contain a lot of French cheese !
- Public transportation, on foot, cars of organisers.