Luke, I'm your Hacker
This summer, BEST Madrid will offer a BEST Course on Technology designed to extend and improve your knowledge in CYBERSECURITY, one of the biggest concerns since we are living in an increasingly networked world.
In this course you will learn about cybersecurity foundations and threats, the main cybersecurity services that can be deployed and how to manage the cybersecurity of an IT enviroment, including ethical hacking tests (red team). The aim of most of the lessons is to focus on the practical part of the topic, so you will be need to bring your laptop to the class in order to improve your practical skills. The course will include a company visit to a real enterprise Security Operations Center.
And while you learn everything you need to know about cybersecurity you will probably fall in love with the beautiful city of Madrid. If you like sunny weather, spanish food, sangría and spanish parties with the BEST spirit and computers this course is definetly made for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mathematics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to give the participants the basic knowledge of cybersecurity including most of its features: cybersecurity motivations, threats and foundations, cybersecurity services, and cybersecurity operations and auditing, including basic ethical hacking concepts and tools.
- Examination type:
- Class presentation and individual evaluation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel in Madrid
- Canteen food, picnics and restaurants. 3 meals/day, at least one of them hot
- Public transport