Wake up, Neo, you're in the urbanistic world
Wake up, Neo...
Have you ever dreamed of creating a cosy square in your city?
Are you wondering how do people design city environments?
Do you have a feeling that you could bring new ideas and make a worthy change in the existing urban environments?
If the answer is "yes" then why are you still waiting?
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and regret that you didn't apply for this course.
You take the red pill - you arrive to Vinnytsia and spend 10 days comprehending the urbanistic world, enjoying the beauty of the summer city and having an amazing time with people from all over the Europe.
Choice is yours, do it wisely.
Oh, are you still here? Check out our course promo video!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Civil Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- 1. Approaches of designing urban public spaces (environmental approach). 2. Teamwork skills. 3. Basics of modeling. 4. Computer 3D-simulation. 5. How to design elements of the design of the urban environment (small objects)?
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During the course students will get acquainted with basics of urbanistics, designing urban public spaces, modeling, 3D-simulation. Participants will get structural thinking skills, project approach and orientation of projects for implementation.They will gain teamwork and collaboration skills. Students will master the material through lectures, case studies and practical lessons.
- Examination type:
- Presentation of projects in two stages: 1) project; 2) model
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, real interest in the subject, answers to the questions and enthusiasm & creativity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory or hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them hot
- Public transport, walking, taxi