Energy: understand the greatest challenge of the 21st century
The world of energy is constantly and rapidly changing !
Explore with us the different kinds of energies that will be part of our future, as well as the structures that will allow us to manage them !
From its technical aspect to their geopolitical and ecological repercussions, energy brings us countless challenges. Let's see together how we can take them !
In the Liège summercourse, you will naturally discover people from everywhere in Europe, a lot of different cooking styles and ways of partying, but also how energy is managed in the countries of your new european friends !
Belgium, its fries, its 2.762 varieties of beer, its diversity and the crazy people from Liège are all waiting for you !
So take your good mood, your energy, and don't be shy, just apply !
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Study of the main technical, geopolitical and ecological issues of energy management at a global level. Focus on some specific technologies via visites, conferences,...
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Transversal understanding of the biggest challenges linked to energy (technological, geopolitical and ecological aspect). Ability to collect, synthesize and present information about the energy policy of a country.
- Examination type:
- Presentation of a project conducted in small teams.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation, willingness to learn about energy and to discover Belgium. Originality. Motivation letter and three questions to answer.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dorms
- 3 meals per day. At least one hot meal per day.
- Bus,train, by foot.