Revitalisation- Buidings' Revolution
It started as a gloomy nightmare...
All was grey, dirty, sad and ugly.
Buildings - like ghosts - were waiting for their prey...
Walking in the streets would cause a terrible depression...
But then, the REVOLUTION came.
Grey changed into red, blue and green!
Old bricks were put together again!
REVITALISED buildings regained their beauty and might!
People crowded into the streets to witness the change!
Do YOU want to see the outcome?
Do YOU want to know this story better?
Do YOU want to learn about REVITALISATION from this example?
Don't be a "NO MAN!" :)
LBG Lodz offers you a one of a kind opportunity to participate in an event you will never forget. We invite you to come to Lodz: take part in superb parties, make new friends and confront your ideas about Poles and Poland with reality in a group of students from all around Europe.
- Content and topics:
- Visiting comapnies, visiting construction sites, lectures.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Explaining the important role of revitalisation in the city. Presenting the idea and technology behind the process of transforming old, forgotten and ruined buildings into lively, sparkling modern ones. Imparting professional knowledge of the topic by following the process of rebirth of the building's structure. Presenting cutting-edge construction technology involving modern materials. Showing the participants how to use the potential and rich heritage of old buildings in order to bring about a BUILDINGS' REVOLUTION!
- Examination type:
- Final presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and your answers to our questions :)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- three times per day (at least 1 hot meal included). Delicious traditional polish food and drinks :)
- Public transport(buses, trams).