My robot, my lovie and me
Hello geeks, nerds, normal, party and crazy students!!!!!!!!!!
We love all you the same. Why is it? Cause we are all machines deep inside ourselves. Are you interested on artificial intelligence? Would you love to learn a lot of the key topic of the present future? Do you think you are ready to make a robot run, follow the path, fight, jump? If you think so maybe you are the person we are looking for... but do you think you are able to make YOUR robot dance, have fun, love, friendship, feel? If you think so then you are THE person we are looking for...
But is that enough for you to come? We dont think so, we expect from you the 100% during the classes so you will code (or torture) your robot intensively, but also we want you to discover Madrid, during the day and during the nights, the sun, the party, the other's robots, museums, the lovely people we are, the lovely people who will come with you, our wines, our spirit, our dances, our soul...
Apply NOW, live Madrid, discover and feel the Carlinhos' spirit.
And remember you knew what you were coming to... Machines cannot feel, can't they? that is why we need you.
Your event, your fun, our pleasure
- Content and topics:
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence applied to code Lego Robots; making a different team competition each day in different scenarios with different people
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Be able to understand and code a Lego Robot in a variety of scenarios qnd hqve fun while learning it!!!
- Examination type:
- Most probably test at the end of the event and a competition each day
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel in Madrid Youth hostel during the weekends trip
- University and hostel's canteen
- Public transport and maybe private buses for the weekend trip