Sustainable Energy: Delighted to be Enlighted
Need some energy after a cold winter?
Do you hate high energy bills and want to know how to build an energy efficient house?
Do you want to try 2002 kinds of Belgian beers?
Always wanted to know how solar/wind/wave energy is converted into electrical energy?
Do you want to come to the capital of Europe and celebrate National Day with us?
Do you dream of building your own electrical car and drive in it at the university campus?
Are you delighted to be enlighted???
If your answer is YES! to al these questions, then write your motivation letter and come to Brussels in July for our course about Sustainable Energy.
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable Energy: * Renewable Energy * Energy in buildings * Electrical and hybrid cars * Economics of renewable energy
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of the course is to give students the basic knowledge of renewable energy and improve the understanding of how to reduce the unsustainable use of limited energy resources.
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Team spirit, enthusiasm, some humor and a motivation letter that will persuade us.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Check our Summer Course website for more information about the lodging location.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are arranged. We will let you taste some Belgian specialties, such as chocolates, beers (we have over a 1000 different beers), and some typical dishes.
- Train, tram, metro, bus, cars and just walking. We'll do them all to discover Brussels and Belgium.