What's NEW, ScoobyDoo?
Have you ever tried to move your socks to a place different from they've always been? I bet that for a month, every morning, you've opened the wrong old socks drawer, and while closing it, queried once again about the necessity of the displacement!
Now, imagine you have to impose such a change to thousands of people, who doesn't care about your reasons: what will you answer them when, looking for their socks, they'll cry to you "what's uuup?";
Companies need to develop continuously, innovation being the only way to survive. Managing the necessity of changes with the implied troubles is indeed an every day challenge.
We propose you to come and discover how we can face today the problem of organizing imagination and innovation in the different fields, visiting, by the way, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and not just as a visitor, but in true Parisian style!
- Content and topics:
- Innovation management
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give participants a general overview on innovation aspects and the links with Research and Strategy in the companies.
- Examination type:
- Multiple choices test
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We want you to be nice, friendly and ready to learn and have fun with other European students!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Lodging in the Residence of Paris, Ecole Centrale
- University restaurant, and sometimes some typical French food cooked by our specialists :) and pasta by our italian specialists!
- Public transport, trying to get out at the right stop!