BE biomediCOOL: jump into the CZECH pool!
> Do you wanna know what engineering and medicine have in common?
> Do you wanna experience the fascinating biomedical technology that we are developing
at the Czech Technical University?
> Do you wanna taste the BEST beer in the whole world?
> If positive, then don't be shy, just apply to our spring course! :)
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Optics/Optometry
- Content and topics:
- An introduction to the following biomedical topics: Postprocessing of tomography images (CT, MRI, etc.), Measuring of biosignals (ECG, EEG, etc.), Biocompatibility and protetics, Biomedical informatics, Optics and vision care, Anatomy and physiology.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give an overview of biomedical technologies and their practical applications.
- Examination type:
- Project and presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the motivation letter and answers to the questions in the application form.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory.
- 3 meals per day, at least 1 meal is cooked (warm).
- Public transportation.