HI ROBOT! How to program your future?
It's a period of crisis and terror: the evil POLITO has the control of the city and imposes to all the students its brutal regime. No freedom, no peace, no limoncello...
Only a small group of rebels stands against this cruelty: the brave knights of BEST TORINO; those warriors are fighting since 1989 to bring fun and liberty to oppressed students in Europe!
This year we are ready to strike the oppression with our wonderful Spring Course on robotics and automation!
Have you always been wondering how a machine can assemble a car, cut iron with absolute precision, even move into a human body with incredible sensor?
You will discover these and many other incredible things about robots, following our lessons and visiting the most technologically advanced industries around Turin.
Turin: first Italian capital, full of elegance and mysteries... land of the greatest wine and chocolate of the whole country!
And in order to restore you after lectures we prepared for you the most amazing parties: pub-crawling, CANTUS, tram-crawling,.... and many others! :D
Now that you are aware of all the dangers, do you still think you are crazy enough to spend the BEST two weeks of your life with us?
Do you really have to think about it?
Apply, join the Rebellion... and may the IMBUTO be with you!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Robotics and automation
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students should gain an understanding of the topics mentioned through theoretical lectures and practical tasks.
- Examination type:
- Written report and oral examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in course topics. Studies in a field relative to the course topic are appreciated.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Confortable hostel in the city center
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot, all provided by the organizers at hostel, canteen, restaurant, etc.
- Public transportation