It's not rocket science: come, launch out of the Blue!
So they told you the sky was the limit? This spring BEST Delft will prove the opposite.
Have too much clothes in the closet? Too much stuff stashed in the corner of the room? Found a murder weapon? Dont know what to do with it? We have a solution: send it to space. Well teach you how.
A week-long workshop on Aerospace in one of the top Technical Universities in Europe is waiting for your application. During the event youll get to know the engineering and design behind the successful launch of a rocket.
Where is Delft, you ask. In the center of the world! Located just next to Rotterdam, the biggest European port and The Hague, where your country may be on trial, this is one of the most picturesque places in the Netherlands. And this year, a few lucky participants will have a chance to celebrate the birthday of our King and join the orange madness, Delft style.
Follow the smell of stroopwafels to Delft and launch a rocket with the flying Dutchmen into the Blue sky!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students should gain an understanding of the topics mentioned through theoretical lectures and practical tasks.
- Examination type:
- Written report and oral examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in course topics.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day: breakfast, lunch and dinner (hot meal).
- Public transportation and bike