Keep Calm and Split Atoms
- Fields of activity:
- Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Applications of sustainable energies and technologies, use and operation of nuclear plants, electrical generation, renewable electricity sources.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of the course students will gain knowledge about types of electricity generation sources such as nuclear and renewables energies, obtaining a critical view of them.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or case study/presentation at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter and answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be hosted in a hostel near the centre of Barcelona.
- Will have 3 meals per day, at least one of them warm.
- Public transportation during the stay in Barcelona and a private bus for the weekend trip.