Dont be old-GAShioned, come to GREENoble
Are you tired of all the news about global pollution and global warming? Do you want to breathe again fresh and clean air in your city? Are you stressed out by the noise of the vehicles stream of your city traffic? Thanks God, you are not alone!!!
Become zen by acting zen. Come to the Green City Grenoble and learn about electrical vehicles and ecological means of transportation.
By the end of this event, you will know how an electrical vehicle works and to what extent these vehicles are beneficial. You will use, and perharps build an electrical vehicle. Of course all of this will be done with the well known Grenoble style of the BEST spirit!!
So what are you waiting for to rock the Alps ?
Your beloved organisers can't wait to see you here !
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- What is the place of electrical vehicles in a ecological city? Lectures and visits are organised.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understand how work electrical vehicles and all the possible use. Improve knowledge about those vehicles and ecological means of transportation. Discover state of the art in this field and how it will soon be implemented in the transportation.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter Answers to the 3 questions below
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student Residence
- 3 meals per day (at least one cooked) provided by the organisers.
- Foot, public transportation (bus, tram, ...)