Welcome to the Business C(o)alifornia!
Have you ever noticed that renewable resources have become incredibly popular? Everyones making song and dance about being green, recycling, installing solar panels and getting really deep into the topic of eco-friendly technologies - which is an absolutely creditable thing to do! Green energy is definitely the power of the future. But dont you think that we slowly forget about good old coal and crude oil? We owe them too much for this to happen and its still a developable scientific field!
In Poland coal is still in vogue, even though in Kraków coal furnances have been banned lately. Our country is also the main coal manufacturer in the whole EU. We strongly believe its still a long way to go before we leave fossil fuels in favour of renewable resources.
Join us this September to learn more about power engineering, upgrade your soft skills and gain multicultural experience! Make this autumn the BEST adventure of your lifetime and come back home full of energy & new abilities. Dont hesitate - follow our motto:
Black is back!
Kraków is waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Lectures and classes about principles of work and design of power engineering, visits in topic-related production sites. Workshops on soft skills and business management.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will learn principles of power engineering and develop their soft skills.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the proposed questions. Aiming for 50%-50% male-female distribution and trying to have a variety of nationalities
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories or hostel
- 3 meals per day of which at least one will be hot
- Public transport and rented buses