Your speech, your rules!
Are you interested in doing something with the amazing Spartan people? Do you want to solve the mystery of those glorious warriors? Then you are probably not at the right place :D But, if you are interested we have a lot of special things for you from the lovely Isparta people..
This autumn we are going to rock your life for a while and share unforgettable moments with you. We are waiting for you!!
You are probably asking right now, what are we talking about.
So have you ever heard about a survey that says that people are afraid of public speaking, even more than death? Have you ever felt uncomfortable in front of people or during your presentation? Have you ever thought how awesome it would be being brave on stage? Now its time to find the answers of all these questions.
Apply and join us in this journey to find awesome skills inside you and improve them!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Presentation , Diction , Public Speaking, Body Language
- Learning goals and objectives:
- We must constantly develop ourselves and improve our skills in order to become successful engineers and have a good social life. How do we make this happen? By improving our soft skills as much as possible. We have all heard about these skills, but who knows exactly what do they mean? This course will help students understand the importance and usefulness of communication and leadership skills and will help them improve them. Finally by improving public speaking their self-confidence and adaptivity to specific situations will improve.
- Examination type:
- Final Presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers of questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hotel or dormitories
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them will be served hot.
- Walking, public transportation and organisers cars sometimes.