SUSTAIN my heart, baby let me GROW!
Are you concerned about the environment and the pollution we face nowadays?
Do you want an insight into the future of sustainable development?
Would you like to know what Hungary has to tell you about the electrical transportation industry?
Are you curious about what can be done for sustainability in an awesome city like Budapest?
Are you feeling hyped?
Then hop on your bike, take your pump trolley and catch our electricity driven train departing on the 28th of August! Join our journey to explore humanitys chances of long-term survival with your companions from all around the continent. Make sure you dont miss this chance to make new friends in just one week! Our organisers will guide you through several aspects of nature-friendly technological development! Finish your summer with the greatest no-waste-producing parties (well do the cleanups) in Budapest, laying in the cradle of Carpathians in the heart of Europe.
Experience our capital to its fullest! Taste palinka! Try our delicious traditional dishes, visit the Hungarian Parliament Building and the siamese twin cities of Buda and Pest.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Current topics on technologies for sustainability
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Gain an overview on current endeavours and possibilites for sustainable development, practice working in international team
- Examination type:
- Presentation of groupwork
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation and interest on the topic shown in application letter and questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel rooms
- Three times per day, at least one of them is hot meal
- Public transportation, walking