Creating the HealthTech of Tomorrow
Hey there! Do you want to contribute to the world of tomorrow, bettering the lives of everyone? Then you’re the perfect person for this course!
Join us this summer in the beautiful city of Cluj-Napoca located in the heart of Transylvania to learn how we can change the world by improving healthcare through technology. If you’re an open-minded, forward-thinking person, don’t hesitate to apply!
What will you learn?
-Current technologies and devices used in healthcare;
-What it entails to create a medical device;
-How to create such a device.
-You can see the European Youth Capital of 2015!
-Meet fun new people and create long-lasting friendships!
-Discover every historical and architectural aspect of the old and modern city of Cluj-Napoca!
-Have a life-changing experience!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biomedical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Pharmacy
- Content and topics:
- Software engineering, Applied engineering, Presentation skills, Medical engineering, Team organizing
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Innovation in the tech space has outpaced development in the medical industry, and there are lots of new technologies that could be used or are in development. The goal of this course is to spread awareness of the current trends in this space and to teach the participants the basics of creating a medical device.
- Examination type:
- Final project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to the questions and interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transport