Are you Koalafied to MANAGE your PROJECT?
There are 16 million people living in the big city of Istanbul. Everyday; 2 million people travel between two continents, more than a thousand planes lands and approximately 140 ships pass through The Bosphorus. Can you imagine how chaotic the life would be, if the people who run this order don’t know how to MANAGE their jobs? Have you ever wondered how all those people manage their everyday life in an envrironment such complicated? And how using PROJECT CYCLE MANAGEMENT (PCM) system makes your life easier? Well, we know!
BEST Istanbul Yıldız is hosting the BEST Autumn Course of this year!
But what is Project Cycle Management (PCM)? PCM is the process of planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling of a project effectively and efficiently throughout its phases, from planning through execution then completion and review to achieve pre-defined objectives or satisfying the project stakeholder by producing the right deliverable at the right time, cost and quality; the dictionary says. In this 8 days course, you will learn the basis of PCM and terms like “Life-Cycle of a Project, Cost-Benefit Analyses and Knowledge Management etc.”.
Are you interested in? There is more, in addition, you will spend this 8 amazing days in Istanbul, which is the most beautiful city of both Europe and Asia. A city that had been capital city of the 2 biggest empires of human history, a city that is subject of many poems, a city where you’ll be witness of its great history in every corner… BEST Istanbul Yıldız offers you to have the chance to see breath-taking views of Istanbul with many people from all over the Europe, this Autumn. Get ready for a journey which you will remember every single moment.
Now, if you feel tired from all of this information, remember that there will be special parties every night of your stay! Pub-crawl, Turkish night, and many more concept parties are just the beginning!
Don’t wait more! Just apply and be a part of this wonderful event!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- During the event, participants will have an opportunity to learn new management methods. To be more specific, they will learn about project cycle management. Here is common methods which participants will learn about Project Management and more: 1. Waterfall Project Management 2. Agile Project Management 3. Critical chain / path 4. PRiSM 5. PRINCE2
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants should expect basic comprehension on project cycle management and how it translates to the consumerist world we now live in. This course aims to make participants projects flow faster and with less wasted effort, there are a variety of project management methodologies participants will learn.
- Examination type:
- Oral exam and mini Project.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Through careful elimination via motivational letters and custom questions. Interest in topic and Istanbul are major criterias, along with some witty comments.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation, special shuttles.