3D Print yourself, Addi(c)tive Manufacturing is coming
Come to Brussels for an amazing spring course! Featuring this year 3D Printing and Addittive Manufacturing.
3D printing is the new hype in the research investment world, and starts to become a more and more omnipresent technology.
Come 8 days to the capital of Europe: Brussels, one of the most alive cities ever.
The course starts with a two nights weekend trip, so everyone gets to know each other as soon as possible!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- 20 hours of theorical lessons with Stéphane Godet, an expert in the Addittive Manufacturing and 3D Printing field, as the responsible for the academinc team. 3 hours of visit at company.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Give an Introduction to the student in the 3D Printing and the Additive Manufacturing Domain!
- Examination type:
- Oral or Written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, relevant courses and answers to the questions. Show us your interest, spirit and originality!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Lodge in the countryside around Leuven - from 18th to 20th March JES Sleep Inn Youth Hostel - from 20th to 25th March
- Three meals a day, At least a warm meal every day - Homemade cooked food (with love)
- Public transportation and walking Autocar or SNCB Train for taking participants to the Company Visit and the Brugge CityTrip