AI want to break free
Will future Formula1 be just a race with self-driving robots? What should be done if the Terminator wants to hunt us down?
The new technologies will have a massive impact on the whole society. How will people live in 20 years? How will they work and how will our daily life look like?
During this course, you will learn about new possibilities, tasks we have to tackle and exciting facts about Artificial Intelligence.
Furthermore, you will explore the capital of Austria and number one livable city in the world!
Vienna is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, with the most aggressive language in the world! Let’s explore imperial buildings, awesome countryside, Vienna’s nightlife and dance some Waltz! And what about some Schnitzel and Sachertorte?
Don’t miss out - after this course, you will just say: "I'll be back"!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Course topics will include exciting aspects about the impact of new technologies and artificial intelligence on daily life and how to handle it in an effective way.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will discover and understand the most important questions and solutions for future technologies. You will gain knowledge about artificial intelligence and automotive technologies and get a basic overview of these topics. The goals of this course are: learning the risks, opportunities and challenges of living in a robotic society.
- Examination type:
- written exam or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their motivation letters and their answers to the application questions. Creativity and motivation for the topic are most important. We also want to achieve the best cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will sleep in a hostel/dormitory in the beautiful city of Vienna. And probably in a hut or camp on our weekend trip
- Cooked by our lovely orgaNICErs :) Three meals a day will be provided, at least one of them warm.
- Public transport, walking