Barcelona 3D printing HPerience
Join this hands-on course to solve a real challenge from the industry using additive manufacturing technologies!
You will be able to work hand by hand with HP’s industry experts and learn how to design and develop for 3D printing production, while using cutting edge techniques to manage teams, projects and processes to deliver fast robust solutions to the market.
Not only that, but you will also be able to practice how to guide teams into the unknown through the process of experimentation, understanding user needs, generating innovative solutions & reducing the risks of launching new ideas through Minimum Viable Products.
All of this while wandering around Barcelona’s magical streets and beaches, being illuminated by the bright Mediterranean sun and enjoying yourself with the traditional food and drinks. Bring your smile, open your mind and get ready for the experience of your lives!
BEST Barcelona is ready for you. Are you ready for this course?
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- This course will give participants a deep understanding on the latest additive manufacturing techniques developed by HP, while improving their abilities of project managing.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of the course, participants will have an overview on the latest HP technologies on additive manufacture to develop a 3D printed project.
- Examination type:
- Continuous examination and final presentation of the project.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on interest and motivation shown for the topic, detailed answers to the 3 questions and overall creativity in the motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel during the course and 'masia' during the weekend trip (catalan name for typical house in the countryside).
- Participants will get 3 meals per day prepared by the organisers or in HP facilities. At least one of them will be hot. There will be also coffee breaks between lectures.
- Days in Barcelona: mainly on foot and public transport. Weekend trip: we normally book a bus which takes participants to the weekend trip house and back to Barcelona.