The Energy Dilemma
WHAT IS BETTER? Gas or biofuel, hydrogen or electric energy? Have you ever wondered what sort of fuels run the world?
Why is everybody talking about electric, but nobody about hydrogen-powered vehicles?
Do you know how fuels affect our everyday life and the environment?
If these are the questions you want answers to, then don’t hesitate - just apply to our BEST Online Course - The Energy Dilemma!
Spend a week learning about different types of fuel: how they are made and where they are used. Reflect on the past and see where the future of the fuel industry is headed. We guarantee that, after this course, you will know more about fuel than an average Croatian knows about football (which is quite a lot). Besides, you will get a chance to connect and exchange your views and ideas with students from various universities across Europe, all while staying at home.
Zagreb is waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Fuel derived from crude oil (gasoline and diesel), biofuels, electricity and hydrogen - how they are produced, where they are used and their effect on the environment.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The Energy Dillema' will provide the participants with the basic knowledge of various types of fuel - fuel derived from crude oil (gasoline and diesel), biofuels, electricity and hydrogen. During this online course the participants will learn about fuel production (upstream and downstream, feed for biofuel production, electricity and hydrogen), where and how they are used and, most importantly, the impact of these fuel sources on the environment.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter, answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee: