Get Ready to Discover and Learn!: Historic Buildings and Cultural Heritage
Are you ready to spend 10 unforgettable days in Ankara? Then pick up your bag to discover the unique and fascinating structures of Turkey.
Our professors will give lectures about the structure and design of the buildings. During the course, you will learn how they were built and gain some basic information about the foundation, construction and architectural style of them. Let's live our seven hundred-year cultural heritage together again!!!
Since the course is about historic buildings and cultural heritage, we are preparing surprising trips to some places for you that you will probably not have the chance to visit so many times.
We (beatiful and handsome:)) organisers welcome you with famous Turkish hospitality. We are looking forward to make you have the BEST holiday, the BEST trip and BEST friends.What are you waiting for? Write your motivation letter and apply!
- Content and topics:
- Students will learn how these buildings were built in those centuries when technology wasn't developed as today.We will try to explain the whole process from the beginning of the designing process to the construction.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of this course is to provide participants basic knowledge in the field of civil engineering; foundation and structure qualities. In addition to this there will be design applications in an architectural side.
- Examination type:
- Multiple choice and/or written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories in the campus. Be ready for surprises:D
- Special and delicious dishes from Turkish cuisine.
- Public transport, private buses.