R.O.M.E. - Raising Operations Management Effectiveness through Lean Production
Within the scope of Operations Management, we find nowadays all those main leverages through which the success of an industrial enterprise may be pursued. It needs to have a practical sense as well as a clear strategic vision; it is the main responsible of the introduction of the newest management techniques in order to raise the efficiency of processes in the enterprise.
But this is only one part of this marvellous experience! In your italian days you will taste the best italian and roman food, visit the ancient monuments of Rome, and enjoy the friendship of the Tor Vergata organizers!!!
- Content and topics:
- Advanced topics of Operations Management and Lean Production: how to cope with just-in-time trade-offs, optimized production technology and theory-of-constraints, virtual stockholding concepts, decision support systems in operations management, business process reengineering methods, process simulation techniques and tools, Systems Thinking and System Dynamics applied to Operations Management, advanced planning and control systems
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of this course is to align the participants’ knowledge to the state-of-art techniques of Lean Production as well as to show what industry needs today and tomorrow as far as Operations Management is concerned.
- Examination type:
- A business case discussion probably.
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Average mark and motivation letter. Priority shall be given to applicants who are close to graduate.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The most delightful Italian cusine and drinks from The Beautiful Country.
- Public transportation, cars and feet.