I like the way you move
Don’t u wanna discover the technologies that allow us to move?
How human beings cover huge distances over land, sea and sky?
How to design cars, motorcycles, trucks, trains, boats, airplanes, spacecrafts, submarines?
If you are interested in all of that, then Torino is THE place, the homeland of cult transport means such as Fiat 500 and Vespa, the place where, riding a Ferrari or a Ducati, you can discover why "passion lives here"...
Torino... indeed the city of passion, the city of lovers... the 2006 Winter Olympic Games host, the city where your dreams can come true... eating Nutella-and-biscuits at breakfast, have an aperitif with Martini-and-olives... a unique wine tasting experience with a Barolo or a Barbaresco... sky is the limit!!
Relax... two weekends... the warm Mediterranean sea and the magic Olimpic mountain...
But of course, you need to be brave enough to take on our legendary parties: Toga Party, Animal Party, CgS party, 1800s Party, Japanese Party, Italian Cantus, Tram Crawling, Train Crawling, Bus Crawling, Boat Crawling, Pimp-and-Slut and all the rest we cannot just tell you, because you can only "feel" it!
In short, come over, and experience what a Summer Course in BEST Torino is...
Just apply... or you would regret forever!
- Content and topics:
- "Propulsion systems" will be the main topic of ths course: The tecnologies behind every kind of transportation: from tube to airplane, from motorcycle to heavy ships till future expectation as the hydrogen and superconductors systems.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of the course is to give to the partecipants knowledge, ideas and experience about how modern vehicles are made and powered and to be able to directly see the design process during visits to the most important factories in Italy.
- Examination type:
- Writing test ( + optional practical test )
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Two hot meals per day plus breakfast
- Private busses and public transports