AC/DC: Track02_I've got the power!
Are you aware of the biggest country in Europe is getting its powers ready for an absolutely outstanding event?
Beautiful girls and cheap vodka? Is it all you know about Ukraine? If the answer is yes, we have to fix it immediately, if the answer is no, come here and tell us more!
While the others are steeped in ordinary lectures, why not try an absolutely new experience like:
- spending 2 days hiking on a huge wild island located in the middle of industrial city;
- climbing 3 billion year old rocks;
- walking along the longest avenue in Europe;
- visiting working nuclear power plant;
- having minimum lectures - maximum action;
- learning how to make energy from air;
- meeting those crazy Cossacks, who will teach you to drink in their special style;
- surviving those wildest parties and insane professors.
Just imagine: BEST spirit + Ukrainian spirit = absolutely insane summer course in Zaporizhzhya! You're ought to be a part of it!
Try the sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1aWjSYFK60
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Basics of Power Engineering. 1. Lectures: Renewable energy sources - Wind power, Hydroelectricity, Solar energy; Fossil fuels; Nuclear power; Energy Storage and Transmission; Electro chemistry. 2. Company visits: Nuclear Power Plant; Hydro Power Plant, Thermal Power Plant; Transformer Plant; Semiconductor Plant. 3. Engineering competition 4. Training session on career related topic
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To study basics of Power Engineering
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- university dormitories
- three delicious Ukrainian meals everyday, at least TWO served hot
- provided by organizers