Re-create engineering: Think out of the box!
Imagine a time machine existed.
And yes, that you owned one too.
What if you could travel back in time, meet great inventors and engineers, steal some of their most precious materials aaand finally come back to the present.
How would you re-invent those great inventions? How would you design them?
Come to Patras and give it a try!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Creative engineering, thinking out of the box, inventing, re-imagining daily things
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, Interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University's dormitories
- University's restaurant, restaurants in the city and homecooked by organizers (breakfast and two hot meals per day)
- Bus, taxi, organisers' cars