WOA !! World of Aircraft ! Systems integration needed.
Did you want to become a fighter pilot after watching Pearl Harbor? Have you ever wondered
how to integrate all the technological advances to a 500 tons plane that is going to fly 8000m
above our heads? Do you want to come to Madrid, manage your aircraft and conquer the sky? If
the answer is yes, this is your place!
So...if you really want to come, you should know that an incredible BEST course, in which EADS is giving you lessons about a master on avionics and a company day, is waiting for you...do not miss it!!
If you think this is just not enough, we invite you to discover MADrid, along the day and the night, the sun, our spirit and unforgetable parties in which organizers will give you salsa lessons, a tour discovering the deepest secrets of our city, the Prado and Reina Sofia museum (pure art!!!), and the best way to fight against the heat: could laying in the beach be a good way?
Not enough yet? What if we tell you about two weekend trips, one to the old southern capital of Spain, Sevilla, and another one to an old kings palace surrounded by nature, a visit to the Real Madrid football stadium, a walk around the big Retiro park, sleeping in the center of Madrid and enjoying as you have ever done!
Do not keep on thinking and apply right now to the experience that will definitely change your life!! We are waiting here for you!!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course is a short adaptation of an international master about aircraft systems integration taught in Carlos III University. It will include lessons about anatomy of the airplane, communication systems, flight dynamics and many other issues related to the topic. The participants will have the opportunity to see aircraft systems integration in real in a company visit organized to EADS (aircraft building company).
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Improve the knowledge in aircrafts systems
- Examination type:
- Written Exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel in the city center of Madrid and youth hostel during weekend trips
- University and hostel´s canteen
- Public transport and maybe private buses for the weekend trips