Clean it, trash it, re-recycle it!
Have you ever wondered where the garbageman goes after the dark?
Have you ever wasted your summer? Like Literally?
Are you interested in preserving the environment?
If you think your answer to these questions is "yes", then you should probably attend our course.
Have you seen untouched bogs?
Have you been to a proper Estonian hot sauna party?
Have you ever seen the charm of Vana Tallinn?
No? Then you definitely HAVE TO come to Estonia.
During the 2 weeks in Estonia you will get to know about ecology from different aspects, see beautiful nature, experience swimming in bog lake, learn facts about our environment during lectures and see through your own eyes the things you were taught in labs and company visits.
Summer full of ÜKTPT and KKM! You still don't know the meaning? Well, then you have no choice but to come here and find out!
Don´t let nature get wasted!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Geology , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- You will get basic knowledge about pollution and how it influences our environment. Also you will attend lectures, labs and company visits, where will be taught how our everyday life affects nature and how we can preserve it.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give an overview of ecology and main issues about pollution. Theoretical lectures enriched with company visits and practical work.
- Examination type:
- Practical exam or/and presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select 22 participants based on their motivation letters and try to keep diversity between countries and equal number of girls and boys.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel next to the university; possibly sleeping in tents/campings at the weekend trips.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them warm, will be provided in the university canteen, restaurants in Tallinn or by self-catering.
- Public transportation, taxis, rented buses.