Who's gonna save the world?
Who's gonna save the world we wonder?
The future of our world is uncertain, and as the coming working generation it is our responsibility to solve this problem. These days when financial crisis, hunger crisis as well as climat changes affects us increasingly, it is more than ever important with a long-term vision for our future development.
The key is to reach a sustainable development. Sustainable development is when the needs of the present are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
What is your first thought when you hear sustainable development? The concept of sustainability has a different meaning depending on who you ask. The aim of this Spring Course is to gather, educate and discuss sustainable development so that we can clarify the importance of it, and hopefully take a step in the right direction towards a sustainable future.
Students, which means us, are after all the future. If YOU want to know everything there is to know about sustainable development, then apply to our awesome Spring Course 2012! We can assure you that it's gonna be EPIC! If you're enthusiastic about our world and curious about swedish parties, APPLY!
Together we can save the world!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Civil Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable development
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Reach a better understanding for sustainable development, exchange ideas and have a lot of fun!
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, environmental interest and answers to our questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory
- Three meals a day, at least one hot
- Bus, bicycle, cars