Be one more, let's restore the shore!
Who doesn't love the sea and the beach? And what about a GREEK beach?
But unfortunately not all of them are in their BEST shape...
So would you like to learn everything you need to know about coasts in order to help improve Greek sea?
Hurry up and apply to our course in order to learn the ways to:
-> Intervene with respect to the natural environment
-> Ensure the sustainability of a coast
-> Deal with shore contamination
-> Make coasts a better place for everyone
Of course you'll have the chance to see beautiful greek sights, taste amazing greek food, meet awesome greek people and explore Athens!
Sooo don't miss this chance aaand apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The content of the course will be about coast restoration, coast sustainability and methods to cope with shore pollution. Also the participants will earn basic knowledge about critical analysis of environmental problems, decision making, assessing environmental impacts and applying appropriate restoration technologies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of the course is to provide the participants some knowledge and awareness about coast sustainability.
- Examination type:
- Examination and a short presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their Motivation Letters and their answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories or hostel.
- Canteen and cooked by the organisers (3 meals per day, at least one of them hot).
- Public transportation.