Make the dream come true, this is wine engineering !!!
The LBG ENSAM Bordeaux presents you the craziest course on technology ever !!!
Have you always wondered why wine tastes so good? Do you want to know what are the technics used to make this fantastic product? You're lucky, you are at the right place for that.
During this course you will discover how wine is made but also, you will be able to live the amazing french way of life in the beautiful region of Bordeaux.
From the bassin d'Arcachon, to Bordelais vineyards, to the water mirror of Bordeaux stop hesitating and apply for the BEST course of your life !!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Biology , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Food engineering linked with the production of wine
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Knowledge and experience exchange between European and French students in food engineering topic. Visiting companies working in wine production domain. Studying the development of wine production practice.
- Examination type:
- Written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory
- Three meals per day provide by organizers. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transport, organizers' car.