Home GREEN Home: Build the Future!
Have your ever dreamt about changing the world through building future buildings?
Do you have any environmentalist ideas to make our world better?
If you haven't made any plans for this autumn, BEST Izmir is here for you! And if you did, we have even a better one! During the unforgettable course, you'll learn about the importance of smart houses in modern world, renewable energy methods and their applications in designing low-energy buildings.Also you will have a chance to meet with real professionals and get information face to face via company visits.
One final thing! Get ready for an AMAZING social program, crazy parties and new dimensions of your autumn to spend the BEST time of your life! Do not hesitate, don't miss this perfect opportunity in the PEARL OF AEGEAN!
Does this all sound good, but you have school during our course? Still, no problem! Because we'll send your school an official invite and you will be free :) Sssh, don't tell them about all the partying and having fun, we don't write those on the invitation letter ;)
What are you still waiting for!? APPLY!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The survey covers energy efficiency in buildings, energy efficient design criteria (active and passive systems), design of low energy buildings.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to provide enviromental smart house subjects and basic engineering knowledge to students and give the developments in control system of houses.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter + Answer the Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University Dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one cooked and hot
- By foot+Public Transportation